Corporate Flu Shot Programs
Corporate flu vaccination program for employees
CORPORATE FLU SHOT PROGRAMS
WHY CONSIDER A CORPORATE FLU VACCINATION PROGRAM?
- Clear and understandable Return on Investment (ROI)
- Proactively decrease sick days and maintain a productive environment during flu season
- Help prevent spreading the flu to your partners, vendors, and clients
Getting a flu shot is easy, as is the billing. Choose a corporate flu shot program with employer-sponsored vaccinations.
INFLUENZA HEALTH DANGERS
INFLUENZA VS YOUR BUSINESS
Due to the severity of the flu virus, many employees need 3-6 days to recover from the illness. This recovery time includes both personal health improvement and avoiding contact with others while contagious. The only thing worse than an employee home sick with the flu is another employee home sick with the flu.
A corporate flu program is the best way to decrease sick days and maintain a healthy, productive workforce.
WHY GET INVOLVED
The fight against the flu is one of the few preventive medical measures in which an employer can support. The low cost of vaccination and easy accessibility makes it a perfect target for employers looking to maintain a healthy business.
Unlike other diseases or health risks that might affect an employee, the flu is preventable and predictable. The flu vaccine is the most trusted and effective way to fight the virus that always shows up towards the late fall through early spring.
If your business succumbs to the flu, it is not a rare surprise, but an expected result of an unvaccinated workforce.
WHY GET INVOLVED
Mobile Health recognizes that some people hesitate to get a flu shot due to the risk of actually getting the flu. It is important to understand the facts. The flu vaccine does not contain a live virus and therefore cannot infect someone with the flu. There are two common explanations for discomfort after a flu vaccine:
- The individual was sick before the vaccine. It can take up to 2 weeks after vaccination for the body to build up its immunity.
- The individual’s body is simply reacting to a foreign substance in the body. This generally leads to soreness around the vaccination area and tiredness. This is not a result of the flu and symptoms generally pass within a few days.
The biggest danger and risk of the flu vaccine is not getting one.