COVID-19 has transformed workplace health and safety, making occupational health not just a regulatory obligation but a survival strategy. In highly regulated industries like healthcare and construction, employers are used to collaborating with an occupational health provider like Mobile Health.
But now, the pandemic has made every workplace at risk for COVID-19 a candidate for occupational health services. Corporations need an occupational health plan for their office staff as much as a hospital does for its medical team. Or a manufacturer to safeguard its plant workers.
If you haven’t considered the role of occupational health before, now is the time to do so. Proactive planning will help all companies keep their businesses productive and their employees safe—even as we try to envision our “return to normal.”
Now and in a post-pandemic world, our occupational health services for employers are key to a vital, profitable, and productive business.
Disease Screening and Prevention Is Our Business
Since opening our doors in 1984, we have committed to providing employers with a healthier, safer, and more productive workforce. Disease testing, screening and prevention are in our DNA. Our employment physicals, drug screens, antibody testing, respirator fit testing and more ensure employees are healthy and able to work. The pandemic intensified our commitment, inspiring us not only to offer COVID-19 Services but also to devise innovative delivery strategies to reduce workplace risk.
Here are a few examples of how we protect workers and save employers from the devastating financial consequences of virus transmission and any communicable disease:
- Conducting tens of thousands of on-site COVID-19 tests weekly to keep businesses and schools healthy and operational
- Setting up vaccination sites for cities and large employers like the NY Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to vaccinate thousands of workers weekly
- Partnering with New York to vaccinate home healthcare workers against COVID-19
- Performing 125,000+ OSHA-mandated Respirator Fit Tests on-site for hard-hit hospitals and other employers to ensure workers’ N95 respirators fit properly, protecting them from COVID-19
- Teaming with major commercial property owners like SL Green to offer on-site COVID-19 testing to returning office workers
- Working with employers who are new to OSHA Respiratory Protection standards, such as dental practices, to bring them into compliance
- Launching our pioneering FIT KIT™ to provide an economical self-administered DIY fit test solution for smaller businesses
- Operating our NY-based clinics and network of 3,000+ sites nationwide to provide a full and convenient suite of occupational health screenings to employers to keep their businesses viable.
The pandemic has transformed the workplace. We continue to adapt our occupational health services to changing business needs, meeting employers where they are – literally. Whether that’s in a college gymnasium, a city park, at Grand Central Station or on a Hollywood film set, keeping employees safe and healthy is all in a day’s work for us.
Focusing on these solutions will help us to adapt to our new normal, return to work and begin imagining the future as we know it—together.
Mobile Health Occupational Health Services
Thanks to occupational health, many workplaces thrive today because employees are healthy and feel safe and protected. Mobile Health occupational health services can help you protect employees from potential risks and hazards in your workplace. Contact us today and request a free occupational health consultation. Our experts will devise a solution to save your business from the worries of disease transmission AND ensure a safe and healthy workforce – when you return to work and beyond.
Remember: A healthy workplace is a productive workplace.™